END OF LIFE DOULA:
Having to deal with a loved one dying can be very overwhelming and draining emotionally, mentally and physically. This is where, Claudette, End of Life Doula can lend a helping hand to family members. She provides emotional and spiritual support to the dying person and the family while creating a safe environment to grieve and share.
Claudette is a qualified “End of Life” Doula. She is a member of the Sacred Passage Doulas of BC affiliated with the Conscious Dying Institute in Colorado.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
When you work with Claudette you can expect:
- Focus on the spiritual aspects of dying as the soul moves out of the body and beyond
- Support for the release of the soul by exploring visualization techniques, meditation, essential oils and other comforts used in different cultures
- Assists people to experience the dying of a loved one in a safe environment
- Provides support for the family and friends who are not able to be present
- Participates in the vigil or wake and other ways of ‘being present’ with the dying person (through music, singing, prayers as appropriate)
- Guides patients and families through this uncharted territory ensuring they receive focused love and quality time with their family
To find out more about the End of Life Doula Services, click here.
We accept Paypal payments